Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas OVERLOAD

Let me give a little background.  This was my first Christmas back at my mom's in TEN YEARS.  Needless to say I was so excited.  It was Mark's first Christmas ever with my Mom's Family. It's was so exciting to me because all of my family means so much to me and to be around them at Christmas time is and extra special feeling.

 Santa brought B Baby a walker..and She LOVED it.  Bryn was the first one awake so we played downstairs until I couldn't take it anymore and woke up the other kids.  They were so worn out from Christmas Eve.
 Oh it helps her walk!
 Here they FINALLY come...  It was fun because each kid had a person to hold them
 MJ got a little scooter...He always wants to ride JJ's and he is just to little.
 JJ got a new BIG Girl Bike..she made sure Santa knew that it needed to have a kickstand and no training wheels.  That's just what she got.  Santa had to get a special kickstand and attach it because small bike usually don't come with them...found that out the hard way.
 He also got a big wheel from Grandma and Grandpa Santa....he rode this thing like crazy in the basement.
 JJ LOVES her new BIKE..to bad it's snowy and we can't go ride it.
 This was cute..as he saw that it was a Buzz he says "Oh Buzz lightyear my favvvrite."  I wish i could write how cute he sounded when he said it.  Thanks Dad and Mel
Grandma and Pi got JJ a sing it, she is such a little Diva this will be perfect.

 Ok this is so MJ..squatting with his finger in his nose..and he made us cut out the feet of the jamies that was the only way he would wear them.
 Her new gym pass..
 Grandpa and Sara made yummy Christmas Pancakes..no different from any ordinary pancake but that's what we eat every Christmas Morning.
 Grandma Connie got Bryn a fun talking elmo..when you shake him he talks.
 She also love MJ's Lightning McQueen Racer
 Aunt Nicole get's big hugs before she go's
 He loves trucks, cars, tools, dirt and dressing up..That last one throws me off sometimes.
 Sad to see Aunt Nicole leave..  The kids love to look and watch people from this window.
 Grandpa is becoming a banana head... 
This was a really fun Christmas for me.  I really have missed having these types of experiences with them.  It just seemed so natural to be home.  I am so thankful for all the family we have everywhere..It is so difficult at times because we can never be with all of our family on these types of Holidays. I just want them all to know that even though we are having fun somewhere else we are still missing them.

No comments: