Monday, February 7, 2011

More Funny Happenings...

My mom is what I consider a great singer, but as far as Glee goes she was not so hot!  Grandma Connie got us Glee Sing it for Christmas ( Thanks to Torie!) and it is so much fun.  Well take out the fact that I am a TERRIBLE singer but that's cool because it is so much fun.  I have never played any kind of game like this with my mom and it was so FUN she was literally ripping the microphone from my sisters hands! Mark has learned how to just hmm and beat me, honestly I am the worse player ever and yet I am the one who is always so excited to play, other than Torie.

MY kids are so animated and Bryn is going to be just as flamboyant as the other two..  She has two looks one that she can melt your heart with this sweet smile from her eyes..and this one where you know she is just going to be funny.

Really will you let me take one picture without your finger in your nose?
AWWWW.. I realize that they are asleep and technically not choosing to cuddle but with all that they  fight I love to see these moments of love.




No comments: