Friday, February 11, 2011

Sledding


My neighbor was so sweet to take Brynlee so that Mark and I could take the kids sledding.  My little snow bunny Jj LOVED it she could literally spend all day outside even though it was zero degrees (BRRRRR)  Brecks on the other hand has fun for a few times and then is ready to go.

JJ thought it would be fun to body sled..I was surprised at how fast she was able to go.  It helped that it was so cold that the snow was slightly frozen. 
   Brecken really just wanted to see if there were any fish in the water...
 Mark and JJ did a double up sled trip..
 And FLEW down the hill
 Seriously it wasn't a very big hill but it was pretty steep and you went so fast and so far.  It was really fun.  I am so glad that I got to go this time usually it's just Mark who goes because I stay home with Bryners.  We are so lucky to have such wonderful neighbors.
 And he's done

No comments: