Monday, February 7, 2011

UNI Basketball

Mark has the hook up for UNI games..We have been super lucky to go to several football games and basketball games.  One of the Dr.s that he works with always offers Mark his extra tickets if his family doesn't go.  So on top of the fact that I love live sporting events they are FREE!  Seriously I have a slight passion for free things.


                                                      Here is my goofy girl.....

 
And here is my sweet girl.....
                                             
                                                Here are my two teasers...
 I have to say that without Torie we wouldn't have been able to go!  She offered to babysit the little ones so that Mark and I could take Jj on a little date and give her some quality time.  Torie is so amazing she is so helpful and fun.  I feel like it's funny how things work out because we rented this house without seeing the inside of it...and once I saw the inside I wanted to cry!  Then I got to know our neighbors and the blessing of having them totally out weighs renting a cute house somewhere else.  I am not going to lie I really miss owning just because I (heart) to paint and make changes.  So that aspect is super frustrating at times.  But then I look at the awesome friend I have made and it makes it all worth while.

No comments: