Friday, October 17, 2008

Creepy Crawlies are all around!


This is our guardian..the hawk. I like him because he hunts the snakes that live around our house... The picture totally sucks because I took it from inside our screened patio, I knew if I even opened the door he would fly away.



this is the baby gator that has taken up residence in the little pond next to our house! No worries though, when he gets big enough that he could eat me he will move into the lake behind us...the same lake we go boating in.... I feel like that is wrong on so many levels, swimming or boating with full knowledge of what lies beneath me, yuck! ( the little gator is in the middle of the picture, I had a hard time trying to get the picture to not have a reflection when it was so bright out)





Florida is a beautiful place... so much so that it has many different kinds of residents as you can see.

No comments: