Friday, October 17, 2008

Disney World


This is our trip to Disney World... You get to see it from the end to the beginning, oops sorry. I have never been to Disney in October, it was by far probably the best time to go!!! It was a beautiful day I must stress beautiful!!! Disney completely redecorates for fall... They ripped out all of flowers and replaced them with beautiful fall colored flowers! They also had pumpkins and scarecrows everywhere. It was so festive and so so so amazing the work that must have gone into it! This was Brecken's first trip to Disney and he was a little young to enjoy it but there was one thing he really enjoyed, the food! Jaylee had a great time she really had a blast riding all the rides and watching all the cute shows that they have. It was so fun. Splash Mountain is a tradition and I always feel bad for those poor souls who get put on our boat, because there is always a war between me, Mark and Melanie on who can get off the wettest! I am surprised we haven't gotten kicked off the ride yet!!



Every time we went by the castle Jaylee told me that it was HER princess castle! She made sure to stretch that it belonged to her...





This is my future house!!! And to think you can rent it out for only like $3,000 a night.


All pooped out.... I can't believe the kids made it until 10:30 before they all lost their minds. The funniest part was when we were walking back to our car Jaylee looked back and said" Thank you so much Mickey for letting me come see you!" It was darn cute!





It doesn't get much more candid than this....This is really what it is like when you aren't trying to get everyone to look at the camera!!! And REALLY no one even looks happy??? What in the world is really going on??? Isn't this supposes to be the happiest place on earth?




Out of all the fun rides the people mover was her favorite, I must say I am a little dumbfounded..the people mover really??? I guess she really loves watching people!


The girls...
And the boys!!!



There were so many fun rides for her this year so rode Aladdin, peter pan, dumbo, pooh really anything in fantasy land she could ride it was super fun!!!


Jaylee loved riding the train... Every time the conductor blew his whistle she screamed "Holla Horn!" Which also means "All Aboard!"

Where do I get me one of those???

OH...it's three o clock and he is already pooped

I am not quite sure if Tessa is enjoying herself in this picture!!! The other two sure are!

She is always having a good time... Even when we are just waiting in line

Really, who's bright idea was it to give him ice cream.... Well his dad was holding him but who was feeding him??? The one bright side was it sure did cool him down! Still isn't justified though! Look at how intense he is about it too.


OH my HECK I think he is so darn cute I just can't get over his cute, innocent little smile it just make me want to bite him!


Heck no I won't touch that crazy talking dog!!! A year ago I could get her away from the characters and now I can't get her near them!







6 comments:

The Paske Family said...

Love all the updates! It looks like you are having a good time in Flordia. I never knew that Brecken had red hair and he looks exactly like Mark. Both you and Jess's second babes have the red goin' on. Maybe I'll get a little red head this time around too!....7 more weeks.

Anonymous said...

Ahh... how fun! It looks like you guys had such a great time. I only wish I were there having fun with you. Jaylee is adorable as always and Brecken, uhh... those eyes, what a babe! I miss you like crazy. Call me when your life settles down.
Love u- Bridget

Mallory Clan said...

So good to see you blogging again! I loved Disneyworld. We are going to Disneyland on Sunday and i can't wait. I love Disneyland in October. I miss ya. It's good to see you guys are doing so well and lovin' where you are. Your kiddos are so dang cute. I can't believe how red Brecken's hair is!!

Brittany Barnes said...

I cannot believe how fire red his hair is!!!!!! I just want to eat him he is so cute! Jaylee is getting to be trouble with how beautiful she gets everyday! OHHHHHH I miss you guys so bad! Do you know when you are coming out here yet??????????

Annie and Zeke Smyth said...

Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! Your little kids are SO STINKIN CUTE!!

ryanfam said...

looks like so much fun! Next time invite us!