Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wave runners!!!


Kind of missing the main point..the wave runner but we all had a blast!!! It is such a blessing to have neighbors who are so generous!!!! I feel so blessed I have a beautiful family, we travel a lot, we have an amazing extended family who all loves us, we are all healthy and we have gotten to do so many great things!

My little man hanging out on the dock!

My man is soooo cute!!! My little sister Tessa LOVES him...mainly because he is like her own personal toy!


Jaylee really loved the jet skis...I was really surprised because she hates to ride on four wheelers so I thought for sure it would be hard to get her on it..Not so much, once she got a taste of the speed she was hooked...."faster mommy" she would say, "Mommy go like daddy on the waves" Mark would make huge waves and then go really fast over them and she loved it! We were waiting on the dock and she was screaming "jet skis!!"

12 comments:

Stacy said...

That looks like soooo much fun! I am glad that Jaylee like it!

Peck Family said...

Wow! Brecken's a Red head. Looks like you guys are having a great time! Looks like so much fun.

luke and kourt said...

Hey Nicole! I found you on Jena Shaw's blog. Your little family is so cute! I can't believe how big Jaylee is. It looks like you guys are doing good. Me and luke still aren't married-go figure. Anyways, just wanted to say hi.

Carrie said...

You guys have way too much fun! When are you coming here?

Kathy said...

I can not believe the great fun you had. I'm so jealous of everthing the beach, wave runners, Disney World, ice cream, everything.

I'm glad you had a great summer though!
Loves!

Brittany Barnes said...

We seriously need to live by each other soon. I am done with watching Jaylee and Brecken grow up without me! I love you and miss you much!!!!

The Irons Family said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast in Florida!! Look how red his hair is!!! It looks brighter!

Jonna said...

We can't wait for you guys to come back to AZ. Everyone misses you here. Jaylee is getting so big and I can't believe that those pics are of Brecken!

Josh and Brittany Van Orden said...

Hello cute girl... It looks like you had so much fun boating and in Disney World. It def beats being here in the cold. Your kids are growing up fast and they are oh so cute:) Keep in touch, miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are having WAY too much fun! What cute pictures. I can't believe how big Brecken is getting. His hair is freakin long! They are so so sooo cute. We miss them (and their parents) so much. Sorry I didn't call you back the other day! I have yet to find my charger and I was on my last bar of battery so I needed to save it until I made it safely to Utah. When I got to UT I did have a charger there to use, but taking care of 6 kids means absolutely no me time whatsoever, so I have been out of touch with the real world for the week. I'll call you on Sunday or Mon on our trek home. Anyway, cute pic's and I am sooooo glad you are having a blast. Love ya, Aub
PS I have some mail I was meaning to send before we boxed everything up but that didn't happen. So when I get home I'll find it and forward it along. Sorry I'm a little late it's just been crazy busy these past couple of weeks.

Josh and Brittany Van Orden said...

Ah... Niki... please do let me know next time you will be in town. I will drive so fast to come play with you and the kids:) My new lil' boy is so cute and I think he is breaking me in for real kids, because I am beat!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure you'd have Halloween up! We missed ya this year. Hope you had fun, and post soon! I wanna see your little goblins :-)