Sunday, October 12, 2008

A little behind

I am always playing catch up....So these next posts are all from September while I was at my moms house! I didn't realize how behind I was until I looked at someones blog and it said my last update was 5 weeks ago. I can't believe how busy it has been these last few weeks. Mark has been on his rotations. So I stayed with my mom while he was gone. It was really hard not having him there for help, it really help put into perspective how much he helps me with the kids and my sanity. He helps me keep a lid on my craziness. I feel lucky though because all of his rotations locations he has been able to come home on the weekends and our next stop is Orlando and we are going to stay with my dad...I am so glad that we are together again.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Tell me about it!! We have been missing your blog.

It's good to see things are going well, and your having fun with your mom.

Loves!!

Staci said...

Got caught up! What a cute family! I was happy to see a few pic of you on there!! I tagged you!

Kiley said...

Fun pictures! I hope you guys are doing good. Thats great you've got to see your mom and soon your dad. and I can't believe how big Brecken is. He is so cute!

Jess said...

Glad to see you finally updated! Chase sure misses Jaylee! And wow Brecken is getting so big!

ryanfam said...

Nicole,
I'm glad to see you bounced back! I love the pics of Jaylee with the make-up and honestly how could you be mad at a face like that? I can't wait to get together in December. Girls night!!!