Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few funnies

Anyone who knows Jaylee knows that she is VERY animated and dramatic so as I share these stories you have to try to hear them from her mouth with her facial expressions!

"mommy, why do have pockets?" "Oh I know.." she said "SO you can put your lips (lipstick) in them!" "Yep that's right!" "Well mommy how come you wear lips?" "Oh I remember so you can kiss boys!" "What?" "So I can do huh" "Oh mommy like a princess!"
Well I think we better lay off the princess movies for awhile!


On Sunday we learned about the first vision.. As we were discussing it she asked "Well how come when I pray Jesus doesn't come and see me?" She was devastated...and then she ended up praying and trying to get him to come see her the rest of that say!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Kids are the best wit the questions. I always enjoy a good conversation with my kiddos.

Stacy said...

Kids are so funny sometimes! Our girls were dragging me to the 'dungeon' and my prince (jreremy) had to come give me a kiss to get me out!! maybe we shouldn't watch princess movies either!
But as far as Jesus not coming, good luck with that!

Staci said...

These are so precious!!! I loved talking to you the other day..so good to hear your voice:) I wanted to send you an invite, so if you could email me or text me your address, that would be amazin!