Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goals!

I have a few goals this year
1. Read my scriptures..by myself (We read with the kids but I need to on my own more!)
2. Keep up on the blog (Wish me luck)
3. Catch up on the kids scrapbooks! (Yikes)
4. Try to finish a class every month (Yes I am still trying to finish up my school)
5. Continue on my goal of cherishing every moment for it's true value. Life has so much to offer when you aren't concerned with all of the small things that really don't matter anyways!
6. Be a better friend!!! This one actually is at the top of my list! I have been blessed to make WONDERFUL friends every where I move. Honestly I have meet more compassionate, loving, caring and just great friends than some people will meet in a lifetime! All of them have special qualities that mean so much to me and I get so caught up in my life that I want to take more time emailing and keeping intouch with theirs!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

What GREAT goals!! I think I could just add your list to my list!