Friday, January 23, 2009

The happings of the week

I love all the funny things Jaylee says and I have been trying to blog them because as her mother I think they are oh so funny...even though some of you may not! But because this is my journal there is going to be more of that! And yet today she gave me another funny.. So let me lay out the story that goes with it. Jaylee and I love to play pretend and today Jaylee wanted to pretend it was Christmas again, and so we went through the house and got random things to give to each other. After we exchanged our lovely gifts Jaylee says "Hey do you want me to get you another present and it will be so PRAXICAL (practical)!" Shut up what three year old says that! Good Job Jaylee I hope I can raise you to be praxical!

Well of course I decided to bust out the camera to document Jaylee singing... And was I in for a surprise...Jaylee says "bibbidi, bobbidi, boo Camera!" Well she was trying to make my camera disappear! How unfair is that! Look at that attitude the hip is to the side and all!

She kept crawling through sooo lighting fast so that I couldn't take a picture of her! But as you can see she was having a blast!

Brecken LOVES his little Playhut crawl thing...okay and Jaylee loves it just as much they totally chase each other through it! I even tried to fit my behind in there let me tell ya it was not a very pretty picture! I realize that Jaylee is naked in most of these pictures or wearing "The Dress" I swear she has a closet FULL of clothes and just chooses to not wear them! What can I say she likes to be free!


Hello naked lady... So Jaylee was hiding under my desk a.k.a. her "CAVE", and said "okay mom now don't touch my collection okay!" If any of you are familiar with Ariel you with kinda get this. So she was referring to me as King Triton and when Ariel gets caught loving a human King Triton goes to Ariels cave and ruins her collection! I love the imagination that Jaylee has...a little crazy with all the princess movies but oh well!


We were so glad that Andy got to leave work early to come say hello!!

Oh one exciting thing we did this week was venture down to my sis' in laws house to have lunch!
And because Jaylee wants a sister so bad she loved holding baby Abbie! And what a cutie she is!

This is Jaylee's newest silly face...It is only one of the many that I get!


Okay really that tree has no hope it needs to come out!!!



So if you notice Brecken has on a PINK shirt...So Jaylee came up to me and asked "Uh Mommy how come Brecken has on a GIRL shirt?"



Wow it was a really un-eventful week! And I must say those are my favorites! Although it seems like the less I have to do, the less I get done in every other aspect of my life...Oh well such is life! We did take time to play a lot! So Brecken LOVES to play in the little playhouse, if I leave the back door open he darts for it and opens the little door and just chills in the house! Oh and not to brag but it was BEAUTIFUL this week!!! It was so hot Jaylee asked Mark to turn on the sprinklers so she could run through them! Then she busted out the hose and attacked Mark and I! Well first she got me and so I had to plot against Mark and use Jaylee to get him.

No comments: