Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winter In Phoenix

Jaylee and I rolled down the hill so many times that when she finally stopped she couldn't walk straight!
"She asked well can I help Brecken go down the slide?" She is so darn cute and always worried about her little brother!



I can't believe it is January! I talked to my mom today and it was NEGATIVE 20. Wow and her we are playing outside in summer clothes! Jaylee did really good dressing herself today! No stripes with stripes or winter clothes or boots I couldn't believe it! We started out by driving her little car around the neighborhood and then went down to play tag at the park! I love Phoenix in January! Jaylee loves to be outside I think we spend the majority of the day outside either in the backyard playing or at the park playing in the sand!

No comments: