Thursday, January 29, 2009

White Tanks Mountains


Way to go Amy!!! Okay so Amy and I had to be kids too! So we totally got on that bouncy thing and had a little to much fun! It's a good thing our husbands weren't there they may have been a little embarrassed..It was fun though!

Well all the hard work of watching all the breath taking scenery wore Brecken out!

At lunch the kids went around lifting up rocks trying to find little creepy crawly things and they were successful! Jaylee LOVED the lizards! Here is Mason with his little buddy.






Riley climbed up where the waterfall would be if we had water! We were curious to watch him climb down without falling but he was like spiderman! He is a climbing champ!~









Me and Sheri...an amazing person! Sheri is one of those friends that I feel so lucky that heavenly father blessed me to have her! I am not kidding when I have said how blessed I have been in the amount of wonderful friends I have had! Sheri has really helped me make Phoenix a HOME! I am do glad to have her in my life.



Last weekend me and a few girlfriends and ALL our kids went on a small hike and then finished it up with a picnic. It is so nice to get out and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather! I even got a little sun(which I needed) Although the hike that had seemed so easy before was quite a bit more difficult with a 22lbs baby on my back! All the kids enjoyed getting out and let there animal qualities come out in the wild!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That was such a fun day. Just what the dr. ordered.. friends and sun!