Friday, May 20, 2011

Brecken Turned 3..

Well way back in March he turned 3!  My mom put together a party for him,  Breckens requests were balloons and candles that's all he wanted!  Oh and a cake with cars.
He was so excited to have plates with trains on them!  It was sooo cute he kept saying "oh these fo my birfday?"  I love his little voice.  He reminds me of the little rabbit on Robin Hood.
 Here he is all excited to have cars to put on his cake!
 Me and My little guy.  Brecken is a complete handful!  He is constantly climbing up things, dumbing things out, trying to fix things, really just always busy doing or making something..which to me is always a mess..to him it is playing.  Although I complain about it frequently to myself I love his little craziness.  It makes him to fun.  My new favorite thing is he says "Oh mom you give me snuggles?"  Seriously who can say no to that!
 JJloves to be a big helper!
 Jaylee loves her special girl time with her Auntie.
 The three crazy boys!

 The part that Brecken waited for all day!  The candles!  We got trick candles and he seriously blew them out until they were just wax on the cake.
 He took a break to have a bite of cake.
 then the candles re-lite and he was back to blowing them out.


 This is his Jekyll side
And this is Hyde
I am so thankful to have family close around.  It is so fun to get together with them all.

No comments: