Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Valentines 2011

We had a fun laid back Valentines.  We went on a date the weekend before Valentines and had a lot of fun.  Mark and I have dated so much in the past year, it's so fun to bring that aspect back to our marriage!  I am so grateful for Torie, Grandma Connie and Lauren!  Without them we wouldn't be able to go out so much!  We love this place called Scratch they have super yummy cupcakes, so I thought it would be fun to surprise Mark with his favorites but I forgot they were closed!  And the funny part is he tried to do the same thing for me!  Well I got a bouquet of beautiful roses and Mark got JJ a rose!  Even Torie's boyfriend gave JJ a rose to make her feel special!  She LOVED it.  We made some yummy cake balls, they were soooo rich!  But delish!


 This is the awesome outfit Mark's mom made for the girls!  They got sooo many compliments at church and when we went to the store!  She is sooo talented.  And I got a little crazy with the photo shop, the coloring was all weird to start with.

No comments: