Monday, May 23, 2011

A Day With Cousins..

Three of my cousins came up to visit us.  They brought their kids and some how I only managed to get a picture of The D Man.. The kids had so much fun playing together.  We had lunch a BK with a fun play place and then went to the Children's Museum, I usually don't take my camera because it is so hard to run after kids and take pictures! So needless to say I was glad to have a few pictures.
 Ok so out of the whole place Brecken loves the fish!  He could stare at them all day, every time he asks me if he can have a fishy...NOPE



 There is a huge stage where kids can dress up and have plays..Brynlee felt right at home being the center of attention.

There are so many fun things for the kids to do here.  I wish it wasn't so big so I could keep better track of my little monkeys!  It's like they all say OK on 3 go a different direction!  I love them so much and the fun craziness they bring to my life.

No comments: