Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday's

We have Church at 1pm now..Let me tell you that is such a hard time with my kids!  So I can't really get them dressed until after they have had lunch otherwise we end up changing again! So this happened to be one of the few Sundays that everything went smoothly.  Everyone ate one time and we had a few extra minutes to kill before leaving, JJ thought it would be funny to run with Bryn up and down the hall.  Oh and she was right it was HYSTERICAL!  They both loved it.  Then Brecken decided he needed a turn!  So we spent our extra time watching the kids play together and have a great time together.  It was one of those Mom moments when you sit back and say Wow I really LOVE my job.



 I love this because you can just see how much Brecken adores Jaylee.
 I love love love when these two are getting a long.  It's usually Brecken wants to play with her and she doesn't want anything to do with him.  So I treasure these moments dearly.
 My little girl is growing up so fast.  It's like overnight she has become this beautiful grown up girl.

No comments: