Monday, May 23, 2011

Chuck E Cheese

By March we were all just stir crazy the weather had still been so crappy and cold!  So we usually like to go places on the weekends so the kids can have fun.  I thought "Oh good because Mark is with me I can actually take my camera this time, well no such luck right after we got there he got a call and then he was running around playing games!  I have to admit I LOVE him SO much for that..the fact that he always wants to have fun, but there are times that it drives me crazy too!  It's ok I am sure I drive him crazy sometimes too! Jaylee asked if we could bring Torie with us, so of course we said yes.  It is weird when Torie is around MJ and Jaylee get along better.
 Torie's Mom got the girls these cute shirts!  So this is what they wore to Chuck E Cheese.


 Brecken wanted in on the LOVE.

No comments: