Wednesday, May 11, 2011

JJ"s First Day of Tap..

This was way back in February..because I am so far behind!  She had a really fun day there wasn't any school and she played with big Torie and Andrew and Andrew's new hipster glasses!  Then she got to go to her new tap class.
 Here is the B man just being his crazy self
 Jaylee and Miss Camille!  We go to Church with her and she is one of the most fun people I have ever met!  When Mark got to know her better he said "Um why don't you guys hangout more often?  Because you are both crazy!"  I thought that was pretty funny!  Jaylee loves the actual tap class, but because it requires me to pick her up from school and she can't ride the bus home on tap days she freaks out every tap day!  So that part sucks but after her class she is always like " I love tap so much!"  That's a girl for ya.

No comments: