Monday, August 1, 2011

Wiconsin Summary

To sum up our Wisconsin trip in one word...hmm...AWESOME.  My mom planned and cooked all of the meals prior to coming, we all had our own rooms (we had our own condo!!) there were tons of great kid activities, and indoor pool bc it rained so much, my mom babysat while Mark and I went out, Sara babysat, we did some shopping and it was all just great!  Growing up we didn't do a ton of family vacations.  Any time I had off from school I usually spent with my dad, and it was just a hectic time in our lives so it is really fun to make up some new family trip memories.  I am so thankful for the amount of time my mom put into preparing for the trips so that we could all enjoy ourselves so much.  A great trip comes from good planning...and not letting me get to hungry and turning into a beast!

No comments: