Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Holy HOT!!!


Hot is one thing..add HUMIDITY and it is plain torcher!  We have a pool pass which is really fun, but some days I don't feel like taking the THREE to the pool by myself.  I almost always have my friends teenager go with me just to watch JJ so I can solely watch the other two!  Anywhoo..this day we decided to change it up a bit and have a water balloon fight!  It was pretty short lived!  But they enjoyed it and then we just turned on the sprinkler and let them have at it!

We attempted to play a game with them..yeah not such a great idea.  All they want to do is pound them at each other!

 Poor boy..when he is the only boy they had to gang up on him a little bit.  He enjoys every second of it too.  Bryn just played in the little car and tried to stay out of the way!  Jay is my crazy girl who was running around like a chicken with her head cut off!

No comments: