Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Smores Party

Since it was summer and having bonfires is on our "summer list" of things to do we decided to have a Smores Party.  I had no idea you could make so many variety of smores.  My top two favorite that we made were strawberry marshmallows, on chocolate graham crackers, with maraschino cherries and Hersey chocolate! Can you say YUMMMM!  The next fav was a chocolate covered graham cracker, regular marshmallow and Andes mints!  Oh my delish!


 MJ had to use a stick at least once.
 The kids favorite part was setting them on fire and blowing them out! I am surprised that no one got burned!

It was a really fun time for the kids and the adults...I think that I should have set myself a limit because I ate like atleast 5+  yeah I could barely move afterwards!

No comments: