Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shaving Cream....For FUN!

I have a friend that makes cards out of shaving cream..weird but cool.  I though hey how about for the fourth we make some cards to send out to family to say we love you..great idea right?   WRONG!  Really what mom in her right mind gives kids shaving cream and food dye and says ok lets have some fun!  I didn't get the memo telling me that this was probably going to turn into a disaster until it was to late.  Oh they had a blast but there was shaving cream everywhere and food dye everywhere!  Oh and the cards ripped and lets just say not a kid friendly craft!  But all in all they had a great time so I guess that's what was important.

\

 Bryn loved every dirty minute of it.
 Jaylee is our perfectionist who wanted it to just look perfect!  I love that about her.
 Brecken decided he didn't need a pan or paper, just shaving cream!  Oh that boy, he keeps me so so so busy.

No comments: