Friday, August 19, 2011

Waterloo Fireworks...


So I am obviously just getting to July!  Wow how the time flies...  We went to a firework show on the 2nd with some friends.  Like always it was a blast!  I couldn't believe how well the kids did because it was soooo late!  But Brecken had fire which made him really happy!  He is such a pyro!


 Bryn was happy because there was a huge thing of red vines and this girl LOVES SWEETS!!!!

 We almost had it!!! We almost got the sparklers to say USA.... the s got a bit cut off..
 My and my baby cakes!   When she wants to be she is a really big snuggler!  So of course we take total advantage of those moments!
 "Grandpa" Hansen brought a flashlight, so when the sparklers were gone what do you think this little guys played with the rest of the night!  The darn flashlight!  And that thing was BRIGHT!

 These got a a little out of order...This was on the drive home, my 3 yr old is totally fist pumping!  That boy needs to stay away from Jersey Shore
 JJ caught up on snuggles from "Grandma" Hansen, my kids have adopted a few sets of grandparents since moving here!  It is so fun!
 Well I think the boys had fun!

No comments: