Monday, August 1, 2011

Fishing

These uploaded a bit out of order.  Well we can start by JJ caught a fish!  Brecken thought that was just the coolest thing ever, the fish swallowed the hook..then we put it back in the water until I could find some tools to get the hook out, while he was in the water a HUGE BASS tried to swallow him whole..Sara yanked him up out of the water..got the tools..they didn't help and the poor thing died.  All so that my kids could actually catch a fish.  Poor fish, but we had fun.  That is so selfish of me..
 Bryn bonded with Aunt Sara.  Sara even babysat while Mark and I went on the paddle boat ride earlier that day!  Having a teenager around is really a lot of help.
 While the other kids fished we played in the huge sandbox.  I would build stuff so she could knock it down the usual kids stuff.

No comments: