Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Fourth

The fourth was a lot of fun!  We spent it with a few families from church and Mark's co-resident.  The boys were like big kids!  And the girls chatted while the kids played!  There was great food, no stress, something for the kiddos to do...OVERALL just GREAT, it was the perfect way to spend the day. 
This is my big kid...He took me on a motorcycle ride ( I hate you RYAN) The whole time he kept saying i could have one of these you know...Yes love I know...but you don't need one right now... My friends husband wants Mark to get one so bad...IT doesn't help the fact that he already is obsessed with getting one!
This is my friend and her two little girls..She is such a wonderful person!  I love her so so so much.
My sis in law..Jess..posted how to make bubbles.  Way to cute of an idea to pass up, so I thought the 4th would be the perfect time to try that.  IT was a hit, the kiddos LOVED IT..  So did the MEN.. Really they just don't grow up.


When the fun was over with the bubbles the younger kids decided to wash off Bryn..
And she liked it????? Is that a smile, frown....what is that?
We went to another firework show, this one was way better.  The boys played a little football and played with fire.  We made sure we had plenty of sparklers..like 4 bags full!


I made one last desperate attempt to have them spell USA..failed again!  Maybe next year?

I have been incredibly blessed with the friends I have made in each state that I have lived in.  They have all made such a huge impact on my life and really made me a better person in so many different ways.  I can't express the gratitude I have for what they have done for me.  Even though a few of them live indifferent states I love them so much and think of them so much..(I suck as a friend and don't always call) But I FREAKING LOVE THEM.  And I am so grateful that nothing has changed and I was able to move here and make new additions to that list.

No comments: