Monday, September 19, 2011

We need YOUR PRAYERS

Monday the 12th of September my best friends husband was in a motorcycle accident.  A car failed to yield and hit him, luckily he was wearing a helmet.  This has been the worse experience of my life.  To watch someone you love be in so much pain is heartbreaking.  I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers, and I know no one that looks at this blog even knows this person, but please pray for him, pray for his family and if you can we are having a huge fast on Sunday for a complete healing and restoration to who he was.  I have been blessed with wonderful people in my life, all of the people I have met along my journey have helped me understand who I am better, and I am just so thankful for all of you who have been in my life.

No comments: