Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mark'd Big Day

So initially we were going to take a trip to Nauvoo for his birthday and go to the pageant, but his parents thought they maybe coming out around now...so we planned a new trip. Marks parents got in the day before his actual birthday, which is the day we celebrated his b-day becase on his actual day we headed to Minneapolis.  This spoiled boy got his dad's fried chicken..which is just to dye for and I made him chocolate cupcakes with a peanut butter butter cream frosting...Ummm can you say yummy!  He doesnt' like cake so I struggled with different ideas and this is the one I choose.  He loved them..I loved them..oh I love any combination of chocolate and peanut butter.  It was really fun to have his family here while we "celebrated"


 She just liked the frosting!

No comments: