Saturday, September 10, 2011

Random Minneapolis Pictures

So Minneapolis was perfect for someone with small kids!  It was great. Pat booked us a super fun and funky hotel..best part was the shower...it had one of the HUGE things right above your head so it felt like it was raining on you, like a down pour.  I forget what they are called but it went on my list for my future house. Brecken loved the pillows!
 My little snuggle bugs.
 Ok so I forgot a stroller and diapers, oh and shoes when we went the first night to checkout the Mall of America!  For real, you would like I am new at this whole mothering thing.  I guess I have just stopped caring about all the small crap.  The two little ones loved playing in the racks at the stores.
 The stroller Pat and Wayne rented because I forgot one!
 Here is the hotel.

No comments: