Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nickelodean Universe

Oh my goodness Nickelodeon Universe was so much fun!  It was perfect, it was indoors so the temperature was perfect and the lines were super short and geared toward my size of people!  I loved it.  Mark even enjoyed taking off for awhile with miss dare devil and they rode the "bigger" rides.  It was so great to have Marks parents there to help.  Wayne just kind of took charge of Miss Bossy Pants aka Bryn and he rode whatever she wanted with her!  It was great.

 The log ride was awesome..for and indoor park this place was GREAT!  Seriously it was comparable to Splash Mountain..I thought anyways. 
 Second ride of the day was Jaylee's choice spinning swings.  I am not sure what made me think I could ride this, I get motion sickness swinging on our swings at home!  Yeah it was not a good way to start off the day. What's up with that as I get older I get more and more motion sickness...Either that or with each child?  I hate it.
 Brecken has really bee into Blue's Clue's lately so this was perfect!  He could make Blue go up and gown and honk a little horn! 
 Bryn was so funny, the minute that the ride stopped she immediately started screaming because she wanted to go again!
 My little dare devil loved this one!  Brecken on the other hand...not so much.  They had to actually stop the ride to get him off!  Jaylee thought that was kind of funny!
 Trucks..now this was more his speed.  Look how into it he was! 
                                      
 Jaylee even enjoyed driving!  Bryn just loves to keep moving!
 This was a fun balloon ride..Best part I had help!  So each of the kids had their OWN adult! Oh that just makes life so much easier.




 The kids got to meet Dora and Diego, I wasn't there for that :(  Bryn had a major blowout so I was on a mission for new shorts and got lost in Gaps sale they were having!  Seriously it sucked me in!

 This was Brecken's favorite!  He is all into trains right now!  He rode this thing over and over...if you look really hard in there you can see Wayne tucked in the corner!  He is suck a trooper! 
 This was just a random picture from one of the balconies at the mall looking into the park. There were a few big rides that went all around the inside!
It was such a fun time.  I am really glad that the kids got to have those Memories with Marks parents.  It was a new little adventure with them. 

No comments: