Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Bunch of CRAZY

So recently when the kids and I where at the table I said "Raise your hand if you are crazy!" Jaylee said " Mommy you better raise two hands!"  Ok that was pretty dang funny. So on that note, we have a bunch of crazy in my house.  It is almost always chaotic with tickling, wrestling, screaming(good and bad of the kids) coloring and making food!  And trying to keep Brecken in line!  He crawls up on the counters, into the freezer, empties everything out, runs out of the house when I go pee and oh so much more.  I was excited when we had Bryn, she was colicky at first but really calmed down at 4 months and was so sweet and precious until recently she  has become more like her BROTHER..YIKES I am a bit scared!

This is a picture of Buster and B wrestling.
 Can you see the crazy coming out?
 One of her favorite things is to take things out of drawers and then climb into them!

No comments: