Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Final Easter Egg Hunt of 2011

I can't lie, it has been really fun to live closer to my family again!  I have missed all the get together with everyone.  I enjoy just the presence of being with them. So of course I somehow manage not to get any cute pics of the kids in their Easter clothes..but I will post some in the future.  I took some but who knows when they will get posted.

 Mark and Mark Jr..  He is sooo much like his dad even JJ is like Mommy he is just like daddy!
 These are my Grandparents. They mean so much to me and are such a wonderful example of how a family should be.
 My mom is so proud of her Bryners...she loves when Tom isn't around because then Bryn snuggles her.
 Crazy Anna banana and Miss J
 The D man
 Most of the cousins under the age of 18!
 I love how Jaylee almost always takes Bryn under her wing and helps her.
 Bryn got to go first, she was the youngest.
 Jaylee got "her" Timmy to help her find eggs.  Which kind of wasn't completely fair seeings how he hid them. But no worries your secret is safe with me. hahahah
 MJ kept checking to make sure they were still there!  He wasted so much time doing that, he didn't get many eggs.
 Aunt Michelle was joining in on taking every ones pics.
 She had to take a break and show the B Man how to shoot his gun though.
 Grandma helped Jaylee count all her eggs.
 Ok so the older I get the more I become my mother.  I love my mom she is wonderful we have a very loving and honest relationship, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want to be her and yet..I think the apple forgot to drop from the tree in our case!
 My mom and her girls.  I think the last picture we have of us 3 is like 3 years old it was time to be updated.
 Jaylee loves all the attention she gets from the family!  Really who wouldn't!  She is soo emotionally spoiled it's awesome!  What a great thing for any child or heck grown up! That's a huge reason why I love being home.
 What kind of party would it be without silly string.

 Ok so take a note to yourself blow up eggs  = huge amounts of fun!  They all played with that thing for like an hour even some of the bigger kids joined in. 
 Bryn couldn't figure out how to eat the plastic eggs!
We all had a ton of fun Mark played with all the big boys, while I enjoyed the sun.  My aunt Pam does so much work for this each year..for like well since I can remember she has done it.  That's my favorite thing is that it is such a fun memory for me.  That's the import stuff your memories.  I hope my children get to have these same memories.

No comments: