Sunday, July 3, 2011

Church Easter Egg Hunt

This is my friends little girl..Honestly don't you want to bite her..she is so cute.
 Another friends kid..I like to take pictures a bit to much sometimes....
 JJ's little BFF

 My baby in SKINNY JEANS! OMG!  I love love love her in these!  Her little turkey legs are ADORABLE in these!  Thank you GAP for providing babies everywhere with cute clothes!  Thanks Cheri for giving them to me!
 Jaylee and M...we (heart) the M girls! ( I don't want to post names for people who don't belong to me)  She comes over and plays with my kids and they LOVE her it is great!  I have gotten free babysitting and it helps that me and her mom are friends.

 Oh my little girl..she is so sweet and snugly it makes you want to melt.  And when she walks her butt waddles like a pregnant woman, the things mothers love about their children.
 My wonderful hubby..he is an amazing Father.
 Little L acting like a bunny
 Ok so it looked kind of warm out..I was wrong Jaylee was a bit chilly, that's the great thing about kids they have fun even when it's freezing.

No comments: