Friday, July 22, 2011

Waterloo Days


Anyone who doesn't know Mark or I..let me fill you in on a secret we LOVE stupid little festivals, parades, carnivals or fairs!  We just love going to them.  It is our family thing I guess.  So this was at Waterloo Days which has loads of fun things for the kids to do, food vendors, music and rides.  We mainly just went to the parade  which is always a good time.
 Crappy self portrait!  But JJ sat on my lap the whole time, I love my little snuggler.
 Rod Stewart...I mean B Baby..Her hair is always crazy!!  She was so good she just chilled in the stroller the whole time.
 He was really into the tractors!

 The two special "boys" in my life!  MJ is just like his dad.  EVERYTHING about him SCREAMS MARK!  His mannerisms, what he likes and doesn't like...his obsession to be tickled!   It's nuts.

No comments: