Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Run Like a Mother..

I ran in my first race ever!  I am not a big runner, but as one of our ward activities the women ran/walked in a race dedicated to moms!  It was so super fun!

This was the night before a good friend came over to french braid my wacky hair.  It drives me nuts to run with it in my face!  Then we decided to have some fun with it!  Oh and she brought me a yummy Chicago Dog from Sonic if you haven't had it try it! It's delish! And then she even came out to the race to watch me finish!
 This is the part of the group that was on time... Ok by on time I mean early. We had such a great turn out because we don't have a huge ward, it was so fun to have all of us women together.  I LOVE our ward we have such a cool mix of people old young and everyone kind of hangs out with everyone.  Like on of my good friends has kids my age and I love it she has such wonderful advice for me and just a different take on life.  So fun.
 This is Mark's Bromance..Ryan.. and my Girl..Nancy  Mark calls us the two peas in a pod.
 A few of the girls.
 I actually finished! Wahoo.  I ran it in 40.12 minutes and it was 4 miles so not to bad!  I mean I am not fast by any means but I was happy with my time.  I felt like it was an accomplishment.

No comments: