Sunday, July 3, 2011

Rained In..Easter egg hunt.

In my family there is always a big party for everything!  Easter has always been one of my favorites.  I think because February and March are still so unpredictable, you never know how cold it will be outside.  But April is usually warm enough to really enjoy the outdoors..when it's not raining! It holds a special meaning because of the atonement and what Christ suffered through for us that we can have the opportunity to return to him, which Easter always is a great reminder of that. Needless to say I LOVE having a little something for Easter each year and this year one of my good friends came over with 2 of her girls.  We made yummy Cafe Rio Salads and let the kids go wild.
 Jaylee favorite thing to do is dress herself.. She almost always wants a skirt and a little cardigan sweater thing and high heels!  Watch out America here comes your next DIVA.
 Brecks and A are the same age and it's so funny because they have a total love hate relationship...some days they love each other and some days Brecken tells me he is so scared of her!
  Poor A she had a really bad headache all night!  So she was a bit down.

 Another one of my favorite things are the blow up balloon things..seriously a reason to beat my siblings..sign me up!  The kids love them!

 We finally got a small smile from her.
 Miss Sugar Queen..she can sniff it out!  No lie and she will scream until she gets it in her mouth!

No comments: