Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Dells


On Fathers Day Mark got back in town from a trip to Chicago and then we drove up to the The Wisconsin Dells.  We had so much fun.  The resort we stayed at had mini golf, pools, crafts, fishing, canoeing, and little paddle boats!  It was so much fun.   This was the first Fathers Day that my step dad had all the girls together, so that made him really happy. Plus it was an awesome condo and my mom got my family our very own that was connected to hers, secretly I think she didn't want to see our mess!
 This is me and my crazy sister.  When we get together it is slightly nuts!  We bring out the crazy in each other.  We have so much fun laughing until we are rolling on the ground and I love to "beat" her up!
 Oh and we have tickle wars..Looks like I won that match!

No comments: